Comprehensive virtual integrative and functional medicine nutrition counseling that takes a whole-body approach to identifying and addressing the root causes of your digestive symptoms, feelings of overwhelm, sleep issues, and hormone health. Kerri Axelrod Wellness uses a step-by-step plan that includes functional medicine lab testing, diet and lifestyle changes, and personalized supplementation to help you get to the root cause of your symptoms.
Work with me
FUNCTIONAL AND INTEGRATIVE NUTRITION COUNSELING
If you are tired of living in a state of exhaustion and brain fog. If you finally want to fix the root cause of your digestive symptoms like constipation, loose stools, gas, and bloating, use the link below to schedule a free 30-minute assessment call with Kerri.
“I would recommend working with Kerri for anyone who has suffered from chronic gut issues and is overwhelmed with the amount of information out there and not getting the support they need from their medical professionals” -Lauren D., Washington, DC
To truly eliminate your symptoms and not just put a Band-Aid over them, you must also address the underlying nutritional, gut, and hormonal imbalances that may be present in your body.
Success is possible if you’re ready for an approach that finally looks at what’s causing your symptoms instead of just putting a Band-Aid over them, but you must be willing to take the first step. Take the first step and schedule an opportunity call with Kerri.
“Working with Kerri has been life-changing for me! Kerri has helped me ‘figure out the map to my body,’ so to say. She’s guided and supported me on daily habits, the best nutrition choices for my body, gut healing, and mental health. She’s helped me incorporate small changes into my daily life that allow me to really thrive in my day-to-day life. My mind feels clear and focused at work, I feel proud of my choices and actions, and overall, I feel more energetic and happy since working with Kerri! Her knowledge and compassion are unparalleled in this space, and it’s been an honor to have her as my coach. Kerri has my highest recommendation!”– Leah S., Boston, MA
INTEGRATIVE AND FUNCTIONAL NUTRITION COUNSELING FOR:
- Mood symptoms
- Overwhelm and stress management
- Gut health
- Gas, bloating, constipation, and loose stools
- Food intolerances
- Nutrient deficiencies
Does this sound like you?
- A comprehensive assessment. Our work begins with an in-depth assessment of your health history, symptoms, understanding of your dietary and lifestyle habits, and functional medicine testing. I utilize advanced stool and hormone testing, a unique combination of nutritional tests, and mycotoxin screening, to name a few. Insights gained from this functional nutrition lab testing and interpretation of the results—along with your personal dietary and lifestyle habits—allow me to target and adapt nutrition, supplement, and lifestyle therapies to your precise needs.
- A personalized healing protocol. Once we’ve uncovered the root of your health issues, I develop a plan for you that focuses on sustainable diet and lifestyle changes. Your plan will include a combination of recipes and meal composition support, mind-body stress management techniques, and supplements.
- Expert support. Coaching programs come with bi-weekly, 50-minute coaching sessions and access to Practice Better, my secure private online portal, which allows you to track/review your progress, manage appointments, and message me securely between sessions. All sessions are currently conducted virtually via telehealth.
- Customized recipes and supplement protocols. After evaluating your root causes via functional medicine labs and pinpointing particular nutritional and lifestyle needs, I carefully prepare a tailored supplement, diet, and lifestyle protocol designed to meet your unique needs. No more ordering random supplements or superfoods and guessing if they will work for you. My assessment protocol will give us the data to determine your specific root causes. All clients receive 15% off professional-grade supplements.
Imagine if, in six months, this was you instead...
- You're no longer constantly bloated, constipated, or running to the bathroom.
- You feel calm and grounded and are not so easily triggered.
- Your periods are no longer painful.
- You're less anxious and stressed.
- You start your mornings clear, grounded, and focused.
- You sleep through the night, and you wake up feeling energized.
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY
Kerri's work starts with food but extends far beyond that. She taught me not only how to fuel my body to meet my individual needs, but helped me take a good hard look at how I was living my life and find a pathway to change the habits that were no longer serving me. It wasn’t always easy, but Kerri’s approach enabled me to have the time and energy to live the life I knew I wanted.
If I could only use one word to describe Kerri it would be “phenomenal.” I have worked with a lot of people and in many different capacities. I have not come across anyone who has motivated me enough to take action so swiftly in every area of my life.
Working with Kerri I have lost 18 pounds and kept it off. My extreme case of anxiety has disappeared. I have gotten back to my yoga mat and even added a new enjoyable fitness class to my routine because I was willing to try something new. Kerri helped me regain a positive attitude and open heart. I have learned how to communicate more effectively with my partner and I feel like I am back to “normal’ again. I am more confident, stronger and more determined than ever.
Kerri and I met under the most serendipitous of circumstances and I couldn’t be more grateful. When I started working with her, I couldn’t remember a time when I wasn’t on some kind of diet or exercise plan that required counting, measuring or otherwise controlling every detail. Kerri opened my eyes to the real meaning of nutrition and enabled me to see that what was really missing from my life was self-love and genuine, authentic joy. Kerri encouraged me to trust myself, to let go of the diet mentality, and to seek self-acceptance. She taught me how to focus on what serves me and to balance my needs with those of others. Although I still have work to do, I have accomplished more than I ever thought possible with Kerri’s help. Kerri is a supportive, patient and knowledgeable professional who will undoubtedly change your life.
Kerri guides you through the process well, asks tough questions and suggests small, goal-oriented solutions that are attainable. I am so grateful to have gone through this process with her. It really made me acknowledge my weaknesses and realize that there are many tools available to help me. I have a better body image than I’ve ever had before. I’ve learned to make meditation a daily priority, prepare my kitchen for success and understand that I have a choice in my happiness and well-being. I no longer feel like life is happening to me. I am now in charge.
I’ve worked with Kerri over the last year and as a result of our work together, I feel less stressed and more confident in many aspects of my life. I’m more focused on the underlying causes of my cravings, and using better judgment for meals. I’m feeling more confident in myself in regards to career, personal life, etc. and overall happier with the choices I make.